Twin Towers Orphan Fund, founded on Sept. 12, 2001, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, public benefit organization, Fed. Tax ID# 57-1197371.
All donations are fully
Thank you for remembering the child victims of 9/11.
Your efforts will help these children rebuild their lives even after being
stricken with the death of a parent during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
By being a participant in the National effort to rebuild the lives of these children, you
will be supporting our continued mission to provide long-term support services to the smallest
victims of the 9/11 tragedy - the children who lost parents.
SEPTEMBER 1 – SEPTEMBER 11
PennyPower™ PennyDrive is a game to be competed between teams. The object is to get as many points as possible during the challenge period (September 1 through September 11). The money raised during the PennyPower™ PennyDrive will be donated to the Twin Towers Orphan Fund to assist children who lost a parent during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
When the competition is over and all donations have been received, TTOF will create a web page for each participating organization/school/group. Please forward team pictures and/or stories that you would like shared on the website.
- Each team will need a large, enclosed container; a sealed, one-gallon plastic milk container with a slit large enough to insert coins and bills, work quite well.
- Label the container with the name of the team.
- Place the containers in a central location; the activity room is generally a good choices.
- Teams place their pennies in their team’s container: one point is received for every PENNY in the container.
- Staff and residents may put other coins and paper currency into the containers of OTHER teams.
- Each silver coin or bill reduces the number of points from that container by the amount of the coin; for example, a nickel reduces the points by five, a dime by ten, a dollar by 100, etc. This is where the strategy counts…have fun with it!
- The containers are empties and counted daily and totals are posted to encourage friendly competition. The total monetary amount of silver coins and paper currently is deducted from the total number of pennies for the day.
- It helps to have a committee organized to count and roll the coins. Try asking a friendly local bank to help with the service.
- OPTION: Ask other organizations / individuals to match the monies you have raised!
Tell us who you are:
Make your spending dollars count by purchasing items and gifts at the TTOF Giftstore with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Twin Towers Orphan Fund!
If you or your school, club, association or corporation would like to host a fundraising event for the benefit of the Twin Towers Orphan Fund, but don't know what to do, click here.
Current & Past Events|
Please take a moment to see current fundraising events as well as archived fundraising events.
SEPTEMBER 1 - SEPTEMBER 11
A Penny has the power to rebuild futures;
It has the power to restore hope…
the power to review spirits…
and the power to repair lives…
Do you have a penny to help the children
who lost parents on September 11, 20001?
Please review the following important documents are in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click the icon below.
Donation by Check form
About TTOF handout
Twin Towers Orphan Fund LOGO [tif]